Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/03 13:24:27 UTC

Re: JVM Crashing with SegFault on org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryFieldAccessor$DefaultFinalClassAccessor.write0

Hello!

The only thing that stands off is that you have very deep object nesting,
of level 12.

Maybe it causes some very rare issue, I recommend trying to see if you will
have this problem with flatter objects.

This is a long shot, since we have not seen crashes like this one.

Ilya Kasnacheev