Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Peter Horlock <pe...@googlemail.com> on 2009/07/07 07:32:15 UTC

Cookbook

Hey, Tim,

where are you??? One year ago, you wrote and wrote and wrote for "The
definitive guide".
Now it's in Version 0.6 and not much if not nothing at all has changed
during the last months.
Also, I can't wait to see the new Maven cookbook! Maybe you got an alpha at
hand?
Just let me know, I would be at hand to read it and to give you some
feedback!

I've got my copy of the Definitive guide, and I would buy the cookbook right
away -
if I could. Seems like you'r doing too much of sonatype / nexus / maven
training / m2eclipse, hmmm?
;-)

Don't let them stop you from writing - keep up the good work!

Peter