Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org> on 2020/09/02 08:07:53 UTC

Re: swagger-ui in Karaf

Webjars ship js/css/probably html resources, but still need an servlet
to return them to browser. Hence you need to amend your application.

Long time ago I come with "standalone" swagger-ui deployment based
repackaged webjar:
https://github.com/Code-House/karaf-swagger/blob/master/ui/pom.xml
Take a look and try amending it to your needs.

Kind regards,
Łukasz
--
Code-House