Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Lo...@lotus.com on 2000/09/11 23:08:34 UTC

Using Stylebook with Xalan-J 2

I have just added a class to Stylebook

     org.apache.stylebook.processors.Xalan2Processor

and two targets to the Ant build.xml for Stylebook

     compile2 and package2

to enable building a version of Stylebook that uses the new Xalan-J 2
(currently only in the repository, but to be released soon, I hope). The
new class "replaces" org.apache.stylebook.processor.XalanProcessor, which
is still in place for building Stylebook to work with Xalan-J 1, so  you
must exclude one of these classes when doing a build.

For more information, see the notes I have added to
xml-stylebook\build.xml.

-- Don Leslie