Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Richard Huegill <ri...@hotmail.com> on 2006/03/06 11:42:44 UTC

problem loading templates

I have an app which has templates, in web-inf/templates dir. (working fine).
I decided to move all my jars from the war file to the common dir under
tomcat. now I can't load my templates, same directory, but it can't find
them. has anyone tried this before ? is there a trick ?

Re: problem loading templates

Posted by shawn mcdermott <sg...@gmail.com>.
I assume you put them in common/lib.  clear the work directory and restart
tomcat.  That should resolve it.

On 3/6/06, Richard Huegill <ri...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have an app which has templates, in web-inf/templates dir. (working
> fine).
> I decided to move all my jars from the war file to the common dir under
> tomcat. now I can't load my templates, same directory, but it can't find
> them. has anyone tried this before ? is there a trick ?

Re: problem loading templates

Posted by vi...@jpmchase.com.
If you are using any IDE then open you .classpath and see is the migration
of jars reflected.Otherwise add the jars to the classpath.
Also check the source folder contains the file/template you are trying to
load.
Thanks,
Vinodh Subbiah
Decision Support Service Development Team
JPM Chase
614 213 1574 (W)
602 403 8451(M)
vinodhts@gmail.com