Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hendrik Dev <he...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/01 10:51:29 UTC

Javamail 1.5 implementation

Hi,

just saw that geronimo/tomee ships with Javamail 1.4. If there is some
interest i will volunteer to work on a 1.5 implementation. Just want
to make sure that this would be useful before start working on this.

Thanks
Hendrik

--
Hendrik Saly (salyh, hendrikdev22)
@hendrikdev22

Re: Javamail 1.5 implementation

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
looks a good start, can you either create a PR (
https://github.com/apache/geronimo-javamail/tree/trunk/geronimo-javamail_1.4
) or a patch and attach it to the issue please?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau