Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com> on 2003/03/06 17:19:58 UTC

Need confirmation about Tapestry 2.4

Noticed that in CVS the property org.apache.tapestry.application-specification, declared in ApplicationServlet, is no longer referenced anwhere in the code.

Am I correct to assume that this is not an oversight and that using this property as a mechanism for locating an app spec is out?

Geoff

Geoffrey Longman
Intelligent Works Inc.

RE: Need confirmation about Tapestry 2.4

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com>.
I'll change the code to use APP_SPEC_PATH_PARAM instead of a literal.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com>.