Posted to community@apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com> on 2004/10/27 22:49:13 UTC

Fwd: W3C Spanish Office’s Standards Tour 2004 to Visit Ten Cities Throughout (News Release)

May be of interest to Santiago and friends ... note the prize is a
research grant.

....Roy

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Fwd: W3C Spanish Office’s Standards Tour 2004 to Visit Ten Cities Throughout (News Release)

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>.
El mié, 27-10-2004 a las 13:49 -0700, Roy T. Fielding escribió:
> May be of interest to Santiago and friends ... note the prize is a
> research grant.

...for a project presented by a University, IIUC :-( I'm barely related
with the academic world in Spain. Prize winning ideas, though, are one
of my specialties, as I'm so lazy that I never enter a contest if I
don't have good chances to win. :-)

I'll contact the representative in Spain of the w3c, though, to
establish further relations, being the Apache Software Foundation a
natural implementor of W3C recommendations.

Most of the time the bus is moving I'm in the States (from Nov 10th to
25th) in ApacheCON or related activity in California. I like Gijon a
lot, though (I got to the Semana Negra this year, don't ask how, and I
enjoyed the city a lot, a lovely place with lovely people).

Thanks for the hint and regards

Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
High Sierra Technology, SLU

Re: Fwd: W3C Spanish Office’s Standards Tour 2004 to Visit Ten Cities Throughout (News Release)

Posted by "Scherler, Thorsten" <th...@apache.org>.
It is a shame I will not be in Sevilla on the 15/16 Nov.

Thanks for the foward.
I will tell my colleagues.

cheers
thorsten