Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/17 01:53:09 UTC

blueprint/spring context state in bundle:list in Karaf 3.0.0.RC1

Hi

I'm just evaluating Karaf 3.0.0.RC1. In the old osgi:list command there were 2
additional columns containing a state of the blueprint and spring context but
they are not available in the new bundle:list command. Are the informations
from the both columns merged into the State column? Are the informations
contained previously in the both columns available with any other command?

Best regards
Krzysztof

Re: blueprint/spring context state in bundle:list in Karaf 3.0.0.RC1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Krzysztof,

yes, the status has been merge in one column.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré