Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Dhaval Chauhan <dh...@hotmail.com> on 2008/07/26 08:27:36 UTC

Error Reporting in ATOM binding

Hi,

Currently, I am looking into the error handling scenario for the ATOM binding mentioned on Web 2.0 Roadmap.
It requires to enhance the error reporting functionality in existing ATOM binding - mapping various HTTP codes to proper exception and properly propagate the exception messages.

It seems that existing ATOM binding already supports above mentioned functionalities.
I have developed some new test cases to unit test the methods of ATOM binding for the exceptions.

I will create the JIRA and submit the patch.

Thanks,
Dhaval