Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2013/03/02 11:20:11 UTC

Website Refresh

I've tweaking and published the Rat subsite[2] and the main creadur
site[1] now that ApacheCon NA is over. If anyone has a few moment to
spare, please take a look so we can feed any improvements back into the
0.9 release candidate.

(Unless anyone jumps in, I'll try to cut an RC sometime soon)

The maven scm publish process seems much smoother now (though still
slow). Perhaps we should roll this out to the rest of the suite (Whisker
and Tentacles). Opinions? Objections?

Robert

[1] http://creadur.apache.org/
[2] http://creadur.apache.org/rat/

Re: Website Refresh

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@aiki-it.de>.
Am 02.03.2013 11:20, schrieb Robert Burrell Donkin:
> The maven scm publish process seems much smoother now (though still
> slow). Perhaps we should roll this out to the rest of the suite (Whisker
> and Tentacles). Opinions? Objections?

+1
Rollout.

Thanks for all your efforts