Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Xiao-Feng Li <xi...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/02 16:30:51 UTC

[announce] EIOffice with Harmony bundle v0.02 available

It's put into a sourceforget project at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/eio-harmony/.
Release notes:
This version 0.02 release is a installer bundle of Apache Harmony and
Evermore EIOffice. It is a installer for Microsoft Windows. When you
extract the RAR package, execute setup.exe to install it. It can be
uninstalled.

A Linux installer will be available soon.

Note: this is only a developer testing release. Since the project is
just starting, only primitive operations are functional. Considering
Apache Harmony is under heavy development, we can expect new releases
available soon.

The source code of Apache Harmony is available from its web site
http://harmony.apache.org. Any contributions are welcome. (Evermore
EIOffice is not open source software.)

This bundle is copied from
http://218.90.147.70/ByajKoowWa/4.2.1222.101EN.IH02.T1.rar provided by
Evermore engineers Ben Zhang and Xiao-Dong Li.
xiaofeng

--
http://xiao-feng.blogspot.com

Re: [announce] EIOffice with Harmony bundle v0.02 available

Posted by Yuri Dolgov <do...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nadya,

I implemented a RSS feeds generation script for Harmony site and
contributed it to JIRA (HARMONY-4352).

I would be glad to assist you to integrate it on Apache Harmony server.

Thanks,
Yuri

Posted by Nadya Morozova <na...@googlemail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Nadya

Re: [announce] EIOffice with Harmony bundle v0.02 available

Posted by Alexey Varlamov <al...@gmail.com>.
Maybe to News, too?

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.
Xiao-Feng,