Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Raghu Havaldar <rh...@objectspace.com> on 2000/11/01 01:18:33 UTC

CLASSPATH and JARs

Hi,

Am using Tomcat 3.1.

For a webapp, I have a bunch of JARs. How do I ensure that
it gets picked up in the CLASSPATH ?

Putting them in either the web-inf/lib or web-inf/classes does
not help.

Re: CLASSPATH and JARs

Posted by Bill Pfeiffer <ws...@tampabay.rr.com>.
I am also putting my jars in the WEB-INF/lib directory (note the case) and
they are not being seen.  Is this a bug?

TIA,

Bill Pfeiffer