Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Peter Steele <ps...@peaxy.net> on 2016/03/15 22:37:05 UTC

Deploying mesos software

I've just downloaded and built mesos for the first time. Once we figure
things out, we'll want to install the mesos software on hardware
different than where it is built. Ordinarily we'd have binary only
tarballs for the software we're installing on our servers but there
doesn't appear to be a binary only distribution available yet. What's
the recommended way to build in one place and install in another?

Peter

Re: Deploying mesos software

Posted by Peter Steele <ps...@peaxy.net>.
Thanks for the info. The mesosphere.com/downloads link does include the
CentOS 7 RPMs I was looking for so I'm sticking with these for now.

Peter

Posted by Chris Baker <ch...@galacticfog.com>.
Peter,

Posted by Peter Steele <ps...@peaxy.net>.