Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Richard S <s....@verchaska.com> on 2005/12/27 14:38:03 UTC

Axis client using ssl

hi,
      I need to establish axis client of ssl connection using axis1.2. I
need some documents or links in creating.

regards
Richard

Re: Axis client using ssl

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Cyrille,

if you click on UserPreferences link on the top right of the page, you
can create an id and then you can edit the wiki :)

thanks,
dims

Re: Axis client using ssl

Posted by Cyrille Le Clerc <cl...@pobox.com>.
   Hello,

   For the mailing list archive, the wiki has been updated on page
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/AxisClientConfiguration/Ssl

   Cyrille

--
Cyrille Le Clerc