Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by HDG <ze...@biyg.org> on 2007/07/25 16:38:09 UTC

Update default settings?

We are a webhost (using WHM) and each time a new account is created,
required_hits is set to 5 and SpamAssassin is turned off. How can I change
it so SpamAssassin is set on by default and required_hits to 10?

Also, how can I update every account's required_hits to 10?

Re: Update default settings?

Posted by Duane Hill <d....@yournetplus.com>.
On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 at 07:21 -0700, zeno@biyg.org confabulated:

> I only see two SpamAssassin options there:
> SpamAssassin Spam Filter
> SpamAssassin Spam Box delivery for messages marked as spam (user
> configurable)
>
> Both of those are already on, but there are still accounts that have
> SpamAssassin off (and I want to turn it on for everyone at once)

We have WHM 11.1.0 running.

Under 'Service Configuration' there is 'Exim Configuration Editor'. In
there is an option under 'Mail' to turn on SA for all accounts. That
should turn SA on globally for all accounts.

-------
   _|_
  (_| |

Re: Update default settings?