Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2004/04/26 17:52:15 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 10259 - in xml/forrest/trunk: . src/core/context src/core/context/WEB-INF src/core/context/resources/schema/dtd src/core/context/resources/stylesheets src/core/context/skins/common src/core/context/skins/common/xslt/fo src/core/context/skins/common/xslt/html src/core/context/skins/common/xslt/svg src/core/context/skins/forrest-site/xslt/html src/core/fresh-site/src/documentation

Juan Jose Pablos wrote:

> Nicola,
>
>>> BTW, Thanks for this tip, I am not 100% about the fact that we mix
>>> configuration and content, but I can not find another way to do this.
>>
>> There is, in fact, but we had decided some time back to do it like
>> this, basically to get rid of the document() function.
>
> But we still have some places where this solution does not work. For
> example ./src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/project2text.xsl

Good catch. Do you have an idea of what it's for? I don't remember OTOMH...

>> More info should be here (as I explained in the svn commit comment):
>> http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=forrest-dev@xml.apache.org&msgId=1216516
>
> I had not had a clue where were you on about at that time. Now I
> understant that you add all the skinconfig tree on the output so you can
> access from the stylesheets using //skinconfig

:-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi escribió:
>
>>> But we still have some places where this solution does not work. For
>>> example ./src/core/context/resources/stylesheets/project2text.xsl
>>
>> Good catch. Do you have an idea of what it's for? I don't remember
>> OTOMH...
>
> Project2text.xsl is to transform the for:project-name on the svg files
> from the skinconf

Ahhh... then we should do it in Forrest. IMHO we should deprecate this
in favor of the *.svg.xslt format that already works without that function.

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@che-che.com>.