Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Monnom Monprenom <ac...@yahoo.fr> on 2011/07/06 15:39:35 UTC

result sorted by keys in reversed

Hi,

I am using get_range_slice and I get the results sorted by keys, Is it possible to have the results also sorted by keys but in reverse (from the biggest to the smallest)?

Re: Re : result sorted by keys in reversed

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.
> Is it possible to have same results sorting in reversed by another method without get_range_slice in JAVA ?

Sorry I don't understand your question.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

Posted by Monnom Monprenom <ac...@yahoo.fr>.
Thanks,

Is it possible to have same results sorting in reversed by another method without get_range_slice in JAVA ?

De : Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
À : "user@cassandra.apache.org" <us...@cassandra.apache.org>
Envoyé le : Jeudi 7 Juillet 2011 2h52
Objet : Re: result sorted by keys in reversed