Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by fr...@gerling.com on 2002/08/26 09:40:20 UTC

using a truetype font with embedded fop

Hi,

I embedded Fop in a class I wrote. Everything is running smooth and fine.
Now I'd like to embed a truetype font. Thanks to the examples, I produced
the metrics file for the font, updated userconfig.xml, and produced a sample
.pdf file by invoking fop from the command line.
My issue is that I don't know what to add in my class to perform the font
embedding.
Thanks for any help.
Fred.

Re: using a truetype font with embedded fop

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
frederic.kieffer@gerling.com wrote:
> I embedded Fop in a class I wrote. Everything is running smooth and fine.
> Now I'd like to embed a truetype font. Thanks to the examples, I produced
> the metrics file for the font, updated userconfig.xml, and produced a sample
> .pdf file by invoking fop from the command line.
> My issue is that I don't know what to add in my class to perform the font
> embedding.

If it works, you don't have to do anything. It's *not*
embedding which does not work.

J.Pietschmann