Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Priya Ganesan <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2014/01/30 11:34:14 UTC

CLUSTER ON WINDOWS

Hi All,
I am getting lot of information for running cluster mode in linux. But I want to run storm on windows in remote mode. The link http://ptgoetz.github.io/blog/2013/12/18/running-apache-storm-on-windows/ was very useful to get start with storm in local mode. But it was said that the dependencies are not needed to run in remote mode. And in latest version it is said that without dependencies remote mode can run through NETTY transport layer. Hope many have started running storm in remote mode. I will be very grateful if someone helps me in this. I need some steps and the corrections that must be done in local mode to connect storm in remote mode.

Thank you,Priya