Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2007/05/23 02:34:51 UTC

Drop "incubating" from version number?

Should we drop the word "incubating" from our version number?

-dain

Re: Drop "incubating" from version number?

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 5/23/07, Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> wrote:
> Should we drop the word "incubating" from our version number?

Sure. I'm online now and it doesn't sound as a task one couldn't
finish in seconds, so unless I hear otherwise in the coming hours (2-3
hours is to be enough) I'll go for it (while you're asleep :P)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: Drop "incubating" from version number?

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On May 22, 2007, at 8:34 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> Should we drop the word "incubating" from our version number?

Aloha,
Makes sense to me...
--kevan

Re: Drop "incubating" from version number?

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On May 22, 2007, at 5:34 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> Should we drop the word "incubating" from our version number?

That and we also need to yank the incubator repo from the list where
we deploy released artifacts.

-David