Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Carlos <cp...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/26 17:52:21 UTC

Re: Maven dependencies for fop 1.1

Hi,

Was this change commited? I'm using this dependecy:

    <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.xmlgraphics</groupId>
            <artifactId>fop</artifactId>
            <version>1.1</version>
        </dependency>

But still find the same problem:

The following artifacts could not be resolved:
org.apache.avalon.framework:avalon-framework-api:jar:4.2.0,
org.apache.avalon.framework:avalon-framework-impl:jar:4.2.0: Could not find
artifact org.apache.avalon.framework:avalon-framework-api:jar:4.2.0 in
central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) -

Thanks in advance!!!

Re: Maven dependencies for fop 1.1

Posted by Gonzalo Vasquez <gv...@altiuz.cl>.
Hahaha...nice one ;)
Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D)
Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda.
Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes - CP 7550099
+56 2 335 2461
gvasquez@altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuzreports.com