Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Rudy De Busscher <rd...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/24 12:40:49 UTC

integration tests working on WLS 12c

Hi all,

Now that DELTASPIKE-94,  DELTASPIKE-97 and  DELTASPIKE-98 are fixed, the
integration tests are also *running on a WLS 12C instance.*

I didn't push the required changes (only arquillian.xml, and a pom.xml) yet
because the current arquillian-wls-remote-12.1 artifact requires the
configuration of the WLS 12C home in the arquillian.xml.

*    <container qualifier="wls-remote-12c">*
*        <configuration>*
*            <property name="adminUrl">t3://localhost:7001</property>*
*            <property name="adminUserName">weblogic1</property>*
*            <property name="adminPassword">weblogic1</property>*
*            <property name="target">AdminServer</property>*
*            <property name="wlsHome">C:\wls12\wlserver_12.1</property>*
*        </configuration>*
*    </container>*

I don't find this very portable so I file a request enhancement (and make a
fork for it) in the coming days (/week).

But in the meantime I will run them regularly on my machine.

Regards
Rudy

--
Rudy De Busscher
http://www.c4j.be

Re: integration tests working on WLS 12c

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
great - thx rudy & vineet!

regards,
gerhard

Posted by Rudy De Busscher <rd...@gmail.com>.
@Vineet

Posted by Dan Allen <da...@gmail.com>.
Btw, if you have a quick question you need an answer to ~real time, join
the #jbosstesting channel on Freenode IRC.

-Dan

--
Dan Allen

Posted by Dan Allen <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Dan Allen

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
great news, thanks Rudy!

Arquillian guys, is it possible to default the wlsHome property with e.g. a WLS_HOME environment variable?

LieGrue,
strub