Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org> on 2019/08/08 09:53:27 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache ShardingSphere (Incubating) 4.0.0-RC2 release [ROUND 3]

I agree with you. It doesn't need to be perfect for this RC release. We
also want to release this version as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, there're still 3 serious bugs found in the integration test.
We have to fix them in this version.

So, I'd like to cancel this discussion and prepare for the 4th round.

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2019年7月29日周一 下午1:50写道:

--
Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShardingSphere