Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Brian Alizadeh <ra...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/15 15:53:10 UTC

Question regarding ActiveMQ C-API

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have a product that uses Sun Message Queue. Our plan is to change the
Sun Message Queue with other products.

I found out about ActiveMQ and it seems to be a good replacement for Sun
Message Queue. I tried to find the ActiveMQ C-API but couldn't find it yet.

I found this link:
https://activemq.apache.org/cross-language-clients

It mentioned "defunct" in front of the C. but in the table, the second row
is C/C++ and it mentioned STOMP in the protocol section. So it is kinda
confusing as to whether ActiveMQ has a C api or not?

I know ActiveMQ has an API in many other languages, but unfortunately we
have to use C-API in our product.

So my question is that if ActiveMQ has a C-API that we can use to replace
the Sun Message Queue?

Thanks,
Brian Aliz

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: Question regarding ActiveMQ C-API

Posted by Brian Alizadeh <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

Thanks a lot for your reply and the information.

Thanks,
Brian

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brian Alizadeh <ra...@gmail.com>.
Oh I see, that makes sense now. Thanks a lot. I am going to search for
"amqp c client" and
"stomp c client" as you suggested.

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brian Alizadeh <ra...@gmail.com>.