Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Lakshman Srilakshmanan <la...@tradingpost.com.au> on 2006/09/22 06:30:07 UTC

[m2] Dashboard

Hi All,

Is there a maven-dashboard-plugin as in maven 1.x for maven 2 ?

Thanks
Lakshman

Re: [m2] Dashboard

Posted by dvicente <dv...@gmail.com>.
you could read this issue : http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-189

which coordinate the efforts of several users to write a Dashboard Plugin
for Maven 2

and i have release a snapshot version of my dashboard plugin :
http://mojo.codehaus.org/dashboard-maven-plugin/

a newer version will be released soon as 1.0.1-SNASHOT

David Vicente

Re: [m2] Dashboard

Posted by Rik Bosman <g....@gmail.com>.
Hi Laksman,