Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by zakaria benzidalmal <za...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/26 17:59:37 UTC

[DIH] Script Transformer: Is there a way to import js file?

Hi all,

I am importing some data using DIH, I'd like to use script transformer in
order to perform some transformations before indexing.
As the transformations are a bit complex I am using an external js library.

My question is: Is there a way to import the js library file to my DIH
script?

like: <script src="lib/proj4js.js"></script>

Cordialement.
Zakaria BENZIDALMAL
mobile: 06 31 40 04 33

Re: [DIH] Script Transformer: Is there a way to import js file?

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
Maybe you could write a Javascript snippet that downloads and runs your
external file?