Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Nick Katsipoulakis <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/12 14:59:27 UTC

An HCI user survey for Apache Storm

Hello,

I am a PhD student at the University of Pittsburgh and my research is
focused on Stream Processing Systems. Apache Storm is the framework that I
currently use for my experiments. This semester, I have taken an HCI course
and for the final project we (me and my colleague) decided to work on Storm.

Our main goal is to identify the most important bottlenecks that Storm's
users face and try to improve them. We have created the following survey
(should take 2-3 minutes to complete) and we would appreciate it if you
took a look at it:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/69DV5SR

If you take part in this survey, please make sure to give concise and short
answers. Also, we would appreciate it if you did not include so many
technical details and try to answer the questions from an HCI perspective.

By the time we gather enough results, we will try to propose and possibly
implement new ways for overcoming time-consuming (tedious) tasks in Apache
Storm.

Thank you very much for your time.

Cheers,
Nick

Re: An HCI user survey for Apache Storm

Posted by Rajiv Onat <or...@gmail.com>.
Would you be able to share the results of this survey?