Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Francisco Nogueira Calmon Sobral <fs...@igcorp.com.br> on 2013/11/11 15:05:57 UTC

Re: Cassandra 1.2.9 cluster with vnodes is heavily unbalanced.

We also run into the same problem when trying to load data from a 8 node cluster (C* 1.2.1, Vnodes and same rack) into a 9 node cluster (C* 1.2.11, Vnodes and different racks) using sstableloader.

We observed that a Key that clearly belonged to 3 nodes (using nodetool getendpoints) has not been sent to any of them. Why?

Best regards,
Francisco.