Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by ch...@sixlegs.com on 2001/01/02 13:24:33 UTC

[JOB WANTED] mod_perl programmer for hire

Thought I'd drop a note to announce my availability for either short-term
or permanent employment. FYI, I live in San Francisco and don't want to
move w/o quite a good reason, but I'll telecommute anywhere ;)

In my previous job I designed and implemented a mod_perl web application
that used an Oracle backend and could serve millions of fully dynamic
pages (personalization, affiliate branding, NLS/charset including CJKV
scripts, etc.) per day.

mod_perl specific work has included most of the good stuff from the Guide,
including (in no particular order): TransHandlers, cookie-based
authorization, templating systems, session mgmt., Apache::Registry and
pure handlers, load-balancing/proxies and related technologies, and more.

Resume and references available, just drop me a note.

Thanks,
Chris

p.s. As far as I can recall it is still ok to post this kind of thing on
this list, but it makes me a bit squeamish nonetheless--sorry for spamming
most of you.