Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Joris Van Remoortere <jo...@apache.org> on 2017/03/01 19:07:59 UTC

Discarded Stale Reviews

Hello developers,

It has come that time again where our review backlog got too long.
As we have done previously, I've discarded older reviews. This time all
reviews that had been inactive for over 2 months.

If I discarded one of your reviews you should have received an e-mail
directed at the address you have registered with reviewboard.
Please look through these to see if any of the patches that were discarded
are ones you want to keep working on. If so, please read the guidelines
posted and reach out to your shepherd / reviewers as you re-open the review.

I would like to take this opportunity for you to look through your
outstanding reviews. If you find ones that are no longer relevant please
pro-actively close them.

The benefit here is that the reviews that remain open are more likely to
get eyes on them.

If you have any issues with this strategy please do reach out to me. I am
more than happy to listen to your issues and also surface them to the PMC
on your behalf.

Joris