Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Stock, Alexander" <Al...@bitgroup.de> on 2017/04/07 09:23:20 UTC

Check_Cloudstack for Nagios

Hi guys,

FYI:
We uploaded some Nagios-checks for Cloudstack on exchange.nagios.org.
Take a look if you need some additional checks for your Nagios installation.

Link:
https://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Cloud/Check_Cloudstack/details

Contact me if you have questions or some ideas for improving the scripts.

BR
Alexander

Re: Check_Cloudstack for Nagios

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com>.
https://github.com/ke4qqq/zabbix-cloudstack
https://github.com/WingkaiHo/zabbix-rbd-cloudstack-monitoring

Would you have something like this for Zabbix?

Regards,
Marty Godsey
Principal Engineer
nSource Solutions, LLC