Posted to bsf-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Sanka Samaranayake <ss...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/20 20:30:32 UTC

[VOTE] Committer Nominations for Anthony Elder

I would like to nominate Anthony Elder for committer status for this
project.

He is an experienced campaigner and a PMC member for Apache WS-* projects.

His contributions include [1]an integration of BSF with Axis2 that allows
writing Web
services implementations in different scripting languages and [2]a script
mediator
using BSF for Incubator Synapse.

He has shown great interests in BSF and he is actively involved in its
preparation for
the next release.

Granting committer writes to Ant will certainly make those preparations
happening
lot faster.

Here is my +1.

Thanks,
Sanka

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2211
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/synapse-dev@ws.apache.org/msg01929.html

--
Sanka Samaranayake
WSO2 Inc.

http://sankas.blogspot.com/
http://www.wso2.org/

Re: [VOTE] Committer Nominations for Anthony Elder

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
*ping*..

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Definitely +1 from me!!!

Welcome aboard Ant!

Sanjiva.

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
+1 from me..

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.
Sanka Samaranayake wrote:
> I would like to nominate Anthony Elder for committer status for this
> project.
>
> He is an experienced campaigner and a PMC member for Apache WS-*
> projects.
>
> His contributions include [1]an integration of BSF with Axis2 that allows
> writing Web
> services implementations in different scripting languages and [2]a script
> mediator
> using BSF for Incubator Synapse.
>
> He has shown great interests in BSF and he is actively involved in its
> preparation for
> the next release.
>
> Granting committer writes to Ant will certainly make those preparations
> happening
> lot faster.
>
> Here is my +1.

+1

Bill

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Committer Nominations for Anthony Elder

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Click Login (right top of the wiki), fill in your details (preferrable apache address) and click on
create account. After that you should be able to edit the jakarta pages.

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by Sanka Samaranayake <ss...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.

Posted by Sanka Samaranayke <ss...@gmail.com>.

Sanka Samaranayake wrote:

> I would like to nominate Anthony Elder for committer status for
> this project.
>
> He is an experienced campaigner and a PMC member for Apache WS-*
> projects.
>
> His contributions include [1]an integration of BSF with Axis2 that
>  allows writing Web services implementations in different scripting
>  languages and [2]a script mediator using BSF for Incubator
> Synapse.
>

> He has shown great interests in BSF and he is actively involved in
>  its preparation for the next release.
>
> Granting committer writes to Ant will certainly make those
> preparations happening lot faster.
>
> Here is my +1.
>
> Thanks, Sanka
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-2211 [2]
> http://www.mail-archive.com/synapse-dev@ws.apache.org/msg01929.html
>

> -- Sanka Samaranayake WSO2 Inc.
>
> http://sankas.blogspot.com/ http://www.wso2.org/

- --

Posted by Kevin Jackson <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Sorry for the noise, but I read this :

> > Granting committer writes to Ant will certainly make those
> > preparations happening
> > lot faster.

as :

Granting committer writes (sic) to [Apache] Ant ...

And I thought how will having commit access to the ant repo help bsf?!?

But then I'm particularly slow today ;)

Kev

Re: [VOTE] Committer Nominations for Anthony Elder

Posted by "Rony G. Flatscher" <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at>.
Sanka Samaranayake wrote:
> I would like to nominate Anthony Elder for committer status for this
> project.
>
> He is an experienced campaigner and a PMC member for Apache WS-*
> projects.
>
> His contributions include [1]an integration of BSF with Axis2 that
> allows writing Web
> services implementations in different scripting languages and [2]a
> script mediator
> using BSF for Incubator Synapse.
>
> He has shown great interests in BSF and he is actively involved in its
> preparation for
> the next release.
>
> Granting committer writes to Ant will certainly make those
> preparations happening
> lot faster.
>
> Here is my +1.
+1

---rony

Re: [VOTE] Committer Nominations for Anthony Elder

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much for all the votes everyone, I'm looking forward to helping
out with BSF.

   ..ant