Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Yair Ben-meir <ya...@ewave.co.il> on 2003/10/08 15:28:33 UTC

errorpage

hey
If i've defined an error page on my web.xml, and than some page threw an exception, the tomcat is supposed to go to my errorpage. but - how can i get the exception inside that errorpage? i want to print the error-message from it to the screen.
thanks
yair

Re: errorpage

Posted by Jon Wingfield <jo...@mkodo.com>.
Section SRV 9.9 of the Servlet Specification has all the info you need.
Available here:
http://www.jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr053/

HTH,

Jon