Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Kevin Rivrain <Ke...@netplus.fr> on 2017/10/03 14:50:33 UTC

RE: Error message when disconnecting a Windows Server 2012

Hello,

No one has encountered this problem on Windows Server 2012 R2 ?
It is possible to change Guacamole configuration to come back at the main page automatically after logout a Server to bypass this problem ?

Sincerely,
Kevin

Posted by Kevin Rivrain <Ke...@netplus.fr>.
Hello Nick,

I use FreeRDP 1.1.0 on Debian 8 (1.1.0~git20140921.1.440916e+dfsg1-4+deb8u1 amd64).

Sincerely,
Kevin

No one has encountered this problem on Windows Server 2012 R2 ?
It is possible to change Guacamole configuration to come back at the main page automatically after logout a Server to bypass this problem ?

Sincerely,
Kevin

I connect to both 2008R2 and 2012R2 servers, and am not seeing this issue.  What version of FreeRDP are you building guacd against?

I don't think there's currently a way to change the behavior of a disconnect that results in an error.

-Nick

Re: Error message when disconnecting a Windows Server 2012

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.