Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org> on 2014/12/27 19:21:13 UTC

Apache Maven Developers meet-up at fosdem

Hi all,

this week I, Hervé and Karl-Heinz decided to visit fosdem[1] this year to
meet each other IRL[2].
The decision was way past the deadline of the CfP, so we can't claim a
room to talk with our users.
The plan is to meet each other on Sunday, February 1st in Brussels.
If there are other developers willing to join, please let us know.

thanks,
Robert

[1] https://fosdem.org/
[2] in real life

Re: Apache Maven Developers meet-up at fosdem

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
I'm staying near the Bruxelles Central, place du Grand Sablon

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.