Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tomás Tormo <tt...@indenova.com> on 2008/04/02 17:54:23 UTC

Re: *SPAM* Re: any GOOD link to learn of to write wsdd?

Thank you very much for your answer.

I was asking that because once happened to me that i was posting
messages to a mail list and none of them were delivered (I discovered it
after i contacted the administrator) : D

--
Un saludo,

Tomás Tormo Franco

Indenova, S.L.