Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de> on 2006/10/30 19:47:06 UTC

Strange tcnative version at tomcat60

Hi Malden,

I have check the tcnative connector at tomcat 60. Strange, the
version numbers differ

tomcat60/native/connector/include/tcn_version.h

* @version $Revision: 466609 $, $Date: 2006-10-22 01:30:39 +0200
(Sun, 22 Oct 2

tomcat55/connectors/jni/native/include/tcn_version.h

* @version $Revision: 469092 $, $Date: 2006-10-30 09:33:58 +0100
(Mon, 30 Oct 2
006) $
*/

Must be tcnative at tomcat60 not an external svn link?

Regards
Peter

Re: Strange tcnative version at tomcat60

Posted by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de>.
OK,

at which time you plan the 2.x cut?

regards