Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Eu...@aldec.com on 2008/05/14 15:27:57 UTC

BUG: Errors report

When SVN exit with some code they must do call to system to set up error so later I can retreive that error by do system call getLastError

Re: BUG: Errors report

Posted by Martin Furter <mf...@rola.ch>.

On Wed, 14 May 2008 Eugen.Konkov@aldec.com wrote:

> When SVN exit with some code they must do call to system to set up error so later I can retreive that error by do system call getLastError

Subversion can't do that.

If you start svn.exe using CreateProcess() you can use
GetExitCodeProcess() to get its exit code. You may also need to parse the
output on stdout/stderr.

I recommend using the Subversion API directly:
http://svn.collab.net/svn-doxygen/
http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/tools/examples/minimal_client.c

And please ask usage questions on the users mailing list.

HTH
Martin