Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org> on 2015/05/29 12:34:32 UTC

ApacheCon Europe x2, Budapest, September/October

All,

The CFP for ApacheCon Europe has opened.

This year, ApacheCon Europe seems to have split into two events
running consecutively. A Big Data event runs from Monday 28th to
Wednesday 30th September; then a Core event runs on Thursday 1st and
Friday 2nd October.

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-europe
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-core-europe

Is anyone planning on attending or - better still - presenting?

I'm considering entering two talks into the Core event, the first
"Apache Brooklyn - What it is and why you might use it" which I gave
last year, and a new talk "Apache Brooklyn Hacks", inspired by the
O'Reilly book series[1], with as many random and interesting ways to
use Brooklyn as I can fit into a 50-minute talk. However I'm not yet
confirmed if I am able to travel due to my family situation[2].

The venue is the Corinthia Hotel in Budapest, same as last year, which
was a *very* good venue!

Cheers

Richard.

[1] http://shop.oreilly.com/category/series/hacks.do
[2] https://twitter.com/FrontierTown/status/587198613903794177

Fwd: ApacheCon Europe x2, Budapest, September/October

Posted by Richard Downer <ri...@apache.org>.
A reminder that the "Core" event CFP deadline is this week, Wednesday 1st
July.

The "Big Data" event CFP is a bit later on 10th July.

Richard.