Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Susan Liebeskind <su...@gtri.gatech.edu> on 2008/11/24 23:42:25 UTC

Proper place to post questions about Wicket in Action examples?

Should I be posting on the Wicket in Action forum on the Manning
Publishing website? That forum doesn't look very active.
Or should I post them on this site which receives many more eyeballs?

I have noticed a problem with the back button in the Cheesr example
(appears in the version I built for 1.3.5 as well as the one I've fixed
up to work with 1.4rc1) and am not sure if/where I should mention this.

Re: Proper place to post questions about Wicket in Action examples?

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
I'd say this forum is fine for questions about WIA.  Most of us are
quite familiar with the book.