Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> on 2009/03/04 19:41:33 UTC

Re: OpenEJB 3.0.1

David,

The latest 3.0.1-SNAPSHOT looks good to us (Geronimo) on all levels.
Can we get a release of this soon?

Thanks for all your help!
Joe

Re: OpenEJB 3.0.1

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
I had exactly the same error when I tried to release the tranql oracle
wrapper at codehaus a few days ago.  After trying a lot of things
unsuccessfully I ended up

1. running release:prepare (it updates svn with the new version and
tries to copy the working copy into the svn tag, which fails)
2. manually copying the svn trunk/branch to tags (the maven output
includes the svn command that fails, basically svn cp . https/foo/tags/
tag-name, I changed it to svn cp https://foo/trunk https/foo/tags/tag-
name)
3. updating the local properties file that indicates how far the
release plugin got to claim it successfully did the copy
4. running mvn release:prepare again (now it succeeds since it thinks
_it_ did the copy)
5. running mvn release:perform.

I'm not sure its a maven problem because running the svn command maven
tries also fails from the command line.  So I wonder if its an svn
bug????

thanks
david jencks

Re: OpenEJB 3.0.1