Posted to users@maven.apache.org by MedElb <me...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/11 15:00:38 UTC

mail plugin

Hi all,
there is an plugin that can be used to send email when executting task

thanks in advance

Re: mail plugin

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@gmail.com>.
I never have seen such a plugin, and I think this is mainly a task for your
Continuous Integration server instead of your build tool. If you really need
this functionality I don't think it is that hard to write your own plugin.
See [1] for a description how to write your own plugins.

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk
~Java Developer~

Iprofs BV.