Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by kishoreJ <ki...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/14 22:38:27 UTC

New to camel need some help

hello all i am new to camel

I have few questions how can we stop certain routes instead of completely
stopping the whole camel context and also is there any other alternative for
Thread.sleep(); method for processing.TIA

Re: New to camel need some help

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Please use the users mailing list for such kind of questions.

Best,
Christian