Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rainer Menzner <rm...@L1id.com> on 2007/09/07 13:25:44 UTC

[Axis2-1.3] Compilation errors "... is not abstract and does not override abstract method serialize( ..."

Hi

after update to Axis2-1.3 I receive the following kind of compiler
errors for many (maybe all) stub classes created by wsdl2java:

ADBException ...... \AddElementParam.java:154: <anonymous
mydomain.AddElementParam$1> is not abstract and does not override
abstract method
serialize(org.apache.axis2.databinding.utils.writer.MTOMAwareXMLStreamWriter)
in org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBDataSource

I know there has been a JIRA issue about this (see e.g.
http://www.nabble.com/-jira--Created:-(SANDESHA2-110)-compiler-errors-with-the-interop-module-when-building-with-Maven-2.0.7-t4193626.html)
but the issue is indicated to be resolved.

Any hints are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Rainer

Re: [Axis2-1.3] Compilation errors "... is not abstract and does not override abstract method serialize( ..."

Posted by Rainer Menzner <rm...@L1id.com>.
the problem turned out to be that wsdl2java (Axis2-1.3) created a
different directory structure than the older version. Because of this, a
number of obsolete source files were still lying around in my project.
So, actually it was my fault. I cleaned up and everything went smooth.

Thanks,
-Rainer

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

On 9/7/07, Rainer Menzner <rm...@l1id.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> after update to Axis2-1.3 I receive the following kind of compiler
> errors for many (maybe all) stub classes created by wsdl2java:
>
> ADBException ...... \AddElementParam.java:154: <anonymous
> mydomain.AddElementParam$1> is not abstract and does not override
> abstract method
> serialize(
> org.apache.axis2.databinding.utils.writer.MTOMAwareXMLStreamWriter)
> in org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBDataSource
>
> I know there has been a JIRA issue about this (see e.g.
>
> http://www.nabble.com/-jira--Created:-(SANDESHA2-110)-compiler-errors-with-the-interop-module-when-building-with-Maven-2.0.7-t4193626.html
> )
> but the issue is indicated to be resolved.
>
> Any hints are greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> -Rainer

Amila Suriarachchi,