Posted to dev@bahir.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/04 01:08:39 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Proposal for Ignite Extensions as a separate Apache Bahir module

Seems like this has died down without any issues, what should be our
next steps here?

Posted by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano,

Thank you for your email. As discussed in Ignite community we are planning
to migrate the Apache Ignite integrations in ignite-extentions git
repository.

https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions

Warm regards,
Saikat