Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by John C Cartwright <Jo...@noaa.gov> on 2002/10/11 16:45:37 UTC

problem with xercesImpl.jar

Hello All,

I apologize if this is slightly off topic, but I was trying to get the
standard-examples webapplication running and found that I needed to
remove the xercesImpl.jar file from the WEB-INF/lib before things would
operate correctly. I was previously getting a NoClassDefFoundError
exception complaining about org/w3c/dom/DOMErrorHandler.

Is this to be expected? I'm running v1.0 of the taglig, jdk1.4, tomcat
4.0.4 on win2K.

Thanks!

-- john

John Cartwright
Associate Scientist
Geospatial Data Services Group
CIRES, National Geophysical Data Center/NOAA
(303) 497-6284
John.C.Cartwright@noaa.gov

Re: problem with xercesImpl.jar

Posted by John C Cartwright <Jo...@noaa.gov>.
yes, the war file with the 1.0 binary distribution of the standard taglib.

-- john

Posted by Todd & Marti McConnell <mc...@pilot.msu.edu>.
excuse the typo, I meant JSTL

Posted by Todd & Marti McConnell <mc...@pilot.msu.edu>.