Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Bruno Borges <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/12 23:25:51 UTC

WicketServlet from wicket-1.x is not working?

I moved a simple application that I was using to implement wicket:link from
wicket 1.2.x to 1.x, and really, couldn't make it work with WicketServlet.
No changes at all, just replaced wicket's jar.

Anybody aware of this problem?

I've talked with Eelco, and it really seems to be a ... bug... omg!... :)

[]'s
--
Bruno Borges
Summa Technologies Inc.

Re: WicketServlet from wicket-1.x is not working?

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
Hmmm. I just tested by setting back the old web.xml for
wicket-examples (servlets) and everything works. There must be
something else that went wrong Bruno.

Eelco