Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Goetzmann Bertrand <bg...@sophia.symag.com> on 2006/01/24 18:53:06 UTC

Questions about Cocoon and the Portlet API

Hi,

I have simple questions about relation between Cocoon and the portlet
API :

- Does Cocoon can act as a portlet container ?
- The org.apache.cocoon.portlet.CocoonPortlet class seems to be a
portlet : does a cocoon portlet can be deployed in a compliant portlet
container, in order to have a complete Cocoon application included in a
portlet ?

Thank you.

Regards.

Bertrand Goetzmann.

Re: Questions about Cocoon and the Portlet API

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Yes, Cocoon can be a portlet container.

Yes, CocoonPortlet allows you to use Cocoon in some other portal.

You do not need CocoonPortlet to use Cocoon pipelines within the portal.

HTH
Ralph