Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us> on 2013/03/22 16:24:00 UTC

Re: JIRA Component addition - Need to add Automation

Yep - easy to fix. I'll take care of this.

--David

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
Can we call it 'marvin-test/integration-test' or something similar?
automation is a bit generic. We have automated tests as unit tests
running via jUnit as well. Edison has some tests in his storage
adapter that uses TestNG.

--
Prasanna.,